Optometrist JobQuigley Health Services, 551
Quigley Eye Specialists is a premier surgical and eye care leader. Our mission is to continue to be technology leaders in eye care and one of the nation's leading multi-specialty ophthalmology/optometry practices. Quigley Eye Specialists creates patients for life by providing the highest level of quality eye care and service to the community. We accomplish this with our skilled medical team, caring staff and by using the most advanced technology to ensure every patient's best possible visual outcome.
Therefore, to deliver on our mission, we expect every doctor and employee to perform his or her job first and foremost and in accordance with our Company's mission.
- Team Work
- Highest Level of Individual Productivity
- Technical Excellence
- Treating Patients as Valued Guests
- Respectful of all Employee
With multiple openings through out Florida and reporting to the Medical Director, CEO and Practice Administrator our Optometrists provide the following services:
- Eye Exams (Using both traditional phoroptors and EPIC workstations)
- Diagnostics (Slit Lamps, Visual Fields, OCT's, Fundus Photos, etc.)
- Dry Eye Services (BlephEx, LipiFlow, Product Sales)
- Patient Education
- Contact Lenses
- Stellar Optical Sales Capture Rates
- Ensure All Patients Are Treated With Dignity And Respect
Basic Requirements Include:
- Doctor of Optometry Degree from an accredited optometry school
- At least 3 years of private optometry experience
- Ideally licensed in the State of Florida but will consider others
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Follows code of conduct aligned with the mission, vision and values of Quigley Eye Specialists
- Follows code of conduct /ethics of their profession.
Quigley Eye Specialists and affiliates are committed to diversity and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.